Monday, October 24, 2016

What's that? A bonus you say...

I just found out that I am eligible for a bonus this quarter!!  I have no idea yet how much it will be, but I will find out this Friday.  What am I going to do with this?  Do I put it towards my highest interest debt?  Do I put it in my emergency fund?  Do I do something fun with it? I have a few days to think about this one, but it's difficult to think about what to do without knowing how much it is.  I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I've heard of co-workers getting 4 figure bonuses.  This would really help out my situation, just need to figure out what is the best thing to do with it.  I'll write a follow up just as soon as I know how much it is. 

Current debt:  $215,130.95  (getting down there, slowly but surely!)

No comments: