Friday, October 28, 2016

Bonus time....

Yay!  Today I got my usual paycheck and a bonus!  I wasn't sure how much the bonus was going to be, so I was happily surprised that it was $750 pretax.  After taxes and deductions, I netted $633.54.  I made extra payments to both of my credit cards with it and paid some usual bills. I didn't go crazy paying down my credit cards because I've been known to get a little overzealous paying things and then leaving myself short and pulling out the cards again.  This is a pattern I am trying to break.  I have a few errands to run this weekend and want to have the necessary cash to pay for them.  I think I'll gas up the car, maybe splurge on a wash, do my grocery shopping, buy a birthday gift I need for next weekend and then head home to snuggle up on the couch with my honey and watch movies and football.  Looking forward to not having too many plans this weekend.  It seems like most weekends lately have been so packed, I'm exhausted come Monday morning when I head back to work.  Time to relax and regroup.  Going to pull out the crock pot and make some hearty stew.  YUM!! 

Happy fall weekend everyone!

Current debt:  $214,846 

No comments: