Monday, May 16, 2016

Not much to report...

except that I have been good about not using the credit cards for anything and am working on cutting my expenses and watching what I am spending on money on to put more toward my debt.  One thing I am learning about myself is that I am not a patient person!  I really would like to put every extra penny toward my debt that I can and when I do this, I find that I get a little overzealous and over pay, leaving my checking account pretty bare bones, then I have to pull ot the credit card to make it to next payday.  So, for now, I am really trying to pull out cash to use day to day and not get too crazy sending a payments to the credit card.  I need to keep a buffer in my checking account so that I don't overdraw or send too much to the credit card.  UGH!  I have to say, I really hate debt and paying bills.  Wish I could just snap my fingers and have it all magically take care of itself. 

Ok, enough complaining.  I'm going home this evening to see what else I can find around the house to sell.  Cleaning out and cleaning up!  :)

Current debt:  $215,405.06  (at least it's going in the right direction!)

No comments: