Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Have you tried SwagBucks?

I have been a member of SwagBucks for years and only recently have I started participating enough to really earn some good gift cards and cash.  So far in the month of May, I have earned over $75 in Starbucks gift cards. I love my morning java from Starbucks, but as I am trying to pay off debt, it's a luxury I can not justify.  So, I decided that if I could get it free, I could have it.  Well, so far, so good, I'm enjoying my coffee and the extra jingle in my coin purse.  If you've never tried it, give it a shot.  There are fun games to play, great surveys and lots of amazing content to read and videos to watch.  I love it, it's a fun way to earn free gift cards and cash and be able to spoil myself a bit while I'm working to get out of debt. 

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/littleone229

Give it a try, have some fun and enjoy free swag. 

Current debt: $215,405.06  (no change from yesterday!)

2 comments:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

for what it's worth :) I signed up for swagbucks via your blog.. Never commited to something like this before but it's reviews are good.

Keep on plugging along, the results of good financial stewardship are well worth it.

change is a good thing said...

Awe, thanks! I really have a lot of fun with Swagbucks, plus the extra cash is always a nice bonus.