Monday, January 12, 2015

WOW! An entire weekend of no spending...

that was a great weekend and I didn't spend a penny!  We had the most relaxing, fun filled weekend!  We watched lots of football and several movies we received for Christmas.  I made potato soup and we snacked on all kinds of goodies we already had in the cupboards. We worked out, we slept late, we even did a few chores around the house.  I love weekends like this in which we have a fabulous time doing "nothing" together.  When you can find someone that you enjoy doing nothing with as much as you enjoy going out with them, you have found a great mate!  And I'm happy to report that I've found just that person.  We have the best time together, no matter what we are doing.  I love that! 


Really not much to report from here, I have a couple large expenses coming up, but I'm happy to report that I have the money set aside for them already and they will not be adding to the debt total.


How are things in your financial house?


Current debt:  $221,651.06 

No comments: