Monday, January 5, 2015

New year....new resolve

to pay down the debt!  I'm making good progress and feeling good about seeing the numbers drop.  Let's hope I can keep this momentum up.  Not too much coming up in the immediate future that should cause too many expenses, but I've been working at building up an emergency fund to help take care of those situations when then arise, so I should be good if any do.  We had a nice NYE at a house party, then a relaxing weekend of cleaning up from the holidays, watching football and I made homemade soup yesterday. We went grocery shopping and a meal plan was loosely made for the coming week.  I think we are both excited about the extra money we have to put toward our separate debts now that we have combined households and only have one rent to pay. 


Other than that, not too much going on here, just looking forward to getting back in the swing of things now that the holidays are over.  Bring on SPRING!  :) 


Current debt:  $221,820.04  (where will this be 12/31/15???)  Hopefully below $200,000! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

virnsky said...

I've been a long time reader. I'm happy to hear that you found a new love. All the best in 2015!!!