Thursday, July 24, 2014

Where does the time go???


It’s hard for me to believe we are almost at the end of July and heading in to August.  So much going on and I’m really enjoying the summer sun.  I have 2 weddings to attend in August and thankfully I only have to buy a pair of shoes to wear for one.  The dresses I bought for each at a thrift store and I couldn’t be happier with either of them.  One I already had a pair of shoes for as well, so I only need to find one pair of shoes.  I also have a weekend out of town going to visit friends and the boyfriend’s birthday all in August.  Ooh, and my parent’s anniversary, it’s a big one this year too.  As I said, SO much going on!  Thankfully none of these are things that should be costing much money and I have had a little overtime lately, so I’ve been able to pay some extra on my car.  So far in July, I’ve made payments totaling $1052 and will hopefully be able to fit another $48 payment in there in order to round it out to an even $1100.  I’ve been taking advantage of the nice weather and spending a great deal of time at the pool at my condo, as well as working out in the gym.  Soon it’s going to be football season, which is just about my favorite time of year.  I have season tickets to a local college and love to go to the games.  I’ve even started a little of my holiday shopping, picking up things as I see them on sale and putting them away.  I’ve made good progress on my list and have come up with good ideas of what to look for, for other people I’ve not yet bought for. 

 

Lately I seem to be getting a lot of survey opportunities from Pinecone Research.  If you’ve never done surveys with them, check them out here.  I’ve never had a survey that I haven’t qualified for, I always get to do the survey and they pay the very next day!  You can let your point build to save up or you can cash out after each one and get paid $3 for each survey via PayPal.  I’ve also tested many products for them and been given ample supply to last me more than a day or so.  So far this year I’ve earned $ 937.40 doing online surveys.  Not too shabby!  I could be using this money to put towards my debt reduction or my annual loan payment to my parents, but instead I use it for me, just for fun!  Either shopping for some new clothes or going out to a movie, dinner or what have you, it’s my entertainment money.  I have several other survey sites on the right hand side of my blog and I’ve done pretty well with almost all of them.  Give ‘em a try, nothing ventured, nothing gained! 

 

Current debt:   $225,416.83 (going in the right direction, just wish it were going faster.) 

1 comment:

craftmates said...

Great job! Enjoy the rest of your summer.