Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bills are all paid, but there's not much left...

in the checking account until the next payday on May 9th.  Oh well, at least I have plenty of food and the gas tank is full.  Shouldn't have too many expenses between now and then.  I'm actually looking forward to seeing what my bills look like for next month.  Several of them should be going down.  My insurance premium and my mortgage payment should have fairly significant reductions.  Woohoo!  And I have some extra money coming in as well.  I love it when that happens.  I was first thinking that I'd put it toward my car loan, but I think I will actually put this extra money in my savings for now, I need to bulk that back up after making my loan payment to my parents.  I have items selling on eBay right now as well so that should help beef up the savings account as well.  Not too much else going on around here, finally getting some nice weather and getting out and enjoying that.  Hope all is well in your world...


Current debt:  $227,772.32 (hasn't budged since the last post!) 


No comments: