Monday, April 14, 2014

Annual loan payment made...

Yay!  I've made my 7th of 10 annual loan payments to my parents.  Woohoo!  Only 3 more payments left.  While it's hard to take that money out of my savings each April to make my loan payment, it feels so good to see the balance to them drastically reduce.  I've set up my direct deposit from work to put this money away throughout the year so that I can always have the money there when the payment is due, but it'll be so nice in 3 more years to not have to deplete the savings to make the payment.  I've also recently sold several items on eBay and have made a fair amount, not to mention cleaning out clutter.  Love that feeling! 

Other than that, not too much going on around here, just enjoying the nicer weather we are starting to have.  It's great to finally be able to turn the heat down and know I'm saving money there too.  I hope you're all having a fabulous spring and enjoying the weather. 

Current debt:  $227.772.32  (YAY!  Well under $230K!!) 

2 comments:

Beachgirl said...

Congratulations!

LBC Teacher said...

Nice! Must be a good feeling to get rid of a chunk of debt all at once!