Monday, March 10, 2014

Bringing in some extra money...

As I've said before, I am working really hard to get my debt paid off as quickly as possible, with maybe the exception of my mortgage. And the reason I say possibly the exception of my mortgage is that I'm not sure how long I want to stay here.  Once my car loan and the loan to my parents are paid off, I'll be continuing to pay my mortgage, but not at an accelerated rate the way I had thought.  I think I'll re-evaluate as I get closer to having the other debts paid off and see where I'm at.  Anyway, this is to say that I'm working on listing items for sale on eBay again and it feels great to clean things out and make some money while doing so.  I've also listed some items for my sister in law that she pays me a commission to sell for her.  Woohoo!  All extra money goes to debts.  Things are still really tight this week, until Friday when it's finally payday again.  Other than that, not too much going on, just plugging away and waiting for spring!! 

Current debt total:  $230,658.88 (this should look much better on Saturday after payments hit this coming Friday!) 

No comments: