Thursday, February 27, 2014

Things are going to be tight....

for the next 2 weeks.  Tomorrow is payday and my mortgage payment is also due.  I didn't have any overtime on this paycheck therefore it's going to be a little tight in the next couple weeks.  I guess this is when I am happy that I do a lot of shopping and stocking up when things are on sale and I have a great stockpile of food.  This weekend is my birthday, so I don't think I'll be spending much money and I think the next 2 weeks should be fairly inexpensive, all my bills are paid up to date and I have enough food to last me through. 


What do you do when funds get a little tight?  Do you pull out your credit card or do you try to make it by without using the card or dipping in to savings?  I'm trying to get through with spending as little as possible.  I think I'll be able to do it, the only really expense I might have will be gas for my car.  Otherwise, things are looking good. 


Current debt:  $230,950.28  (looking forward to more progress in March!) 

No comments: