Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Almost March and my spending is in check...

I can't believe that it is almost March already, where have the first 2 months of the year gone?  I'm doing really well having as many No Spend Days as possible, trying to keep it to at least 50% each month. January I had 17 and so far for February I've had 14.  Yay for small successes.  :) 


I've brought my debt total to under $231,000, but just barely.  I don't think I'll have much opportunity to reduce it anymore in the next 3 days, but if I can squeeze any additional payments in, I will.  At least I've got all my bills paid for the month and was able to make more payments to debt than I thought I would.  My birthday is coming up at the end of the week as well, so hopefully I will be able to use some birthday funds to put toward debt reduction. 


Not much to report really from here, but since I'd made a bit more progress, I thought I'd post about it. 


Current debt total:  $230,976.30  (slowly getting there...)

No comments: