Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A breakdown of debts...

I was asked in a previous post what the breakdown of my debts are to bring that grand total up so high...well, here you go! 


Loan to parents:    $8,000.00  (soon to be $6,000)
Car Loan:            $27,509.47
Mortgage:         $195,496.40


Bringing the grand total up to $231,005.87!  OUCH!  As you can see, most of it is the mortgage which is a long term loan and the others should be paid off in the next couple years.  I'm hoping to pay off the loan to my folks within the next 3 years tops.  The car, I just keep throwing any and all extra money to it to get that one taken care of.  Otherwise, I'm just plugging away and trying to save money for retirement as well as reduce debt. 


How about you?  Would you care to share the breakdown of your debts? 


Current debt:  $231,005.87  (yep, no change since I typed it up above in the body of the post!)  :) 

No comments: