Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013...

I hope you all had a safe and happy start to 2013.  I had a great time at a house party where I spent the night and didn't have to worry about driving after celebrating or risk being on the road with others who'd also indulged. 

Have you made any resolutions?  I'm still thinking on mine, but I'm hoping to have them pinned down in the next couple of days, by the end of the upcoming weekend at the latest.  I didn't quite reach my goal of having my credit card paid off completely by New Year's Eve, but I'm close, only $810.24 to go.  Should be completely gone by the end of the month, then it's on to the car loan and building up the savings. 

I'm working on myself a little bit more this year, doing things I want to do, not what others want me to do.  I need to do the things that will make me happy, regardless of what others might think of my decisions.  For too long, I've been doing things to please others, sometimes to my own detriment and that's not right. 

That's all for now, I have much thinking to do on what my goals and resolutions will be this year.  I'll be back soon with more.

Current debt:  $232,330.98  (I can't wait to see where this number is at at the end of this year)

No comments: