Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 of the month...

and I've only spent $10.87 all month so far.  I had a super relaxing weekend at home, didn't go anywhere, in fact I never even got out of my PJ's yesterday.  It was WONDERFUL!!!  I made a delicious casserole from things I had on hand that I can eat for a couple of days.  I took some for lunch today, then saw on my calendar that I had a lunch meeting with one of our vendors and they always treat.  Even better, lunch out and my lunch brought from home saved for tomorrow.  I think I will have one more no spending day, possibly 2 before I have to go to the grocery store.  I perused the grocery ads and the coupons in yesterday's paper, I've done an inventory of what I have on hand and for the first time in a long time, I've made a meal plan.  I should be able to get through the next week to 10 days on less than $50 for groceries.  I'm kicking it in to high gear to get this credit card debt paid off by the end of the year.  I'm refusing to activate the replacement credit card that came in the mail and hoping that I can do all of my holiday shopping without needing to use it.  I'm pretty sure I can make it, I don't have much shopping to do and if I plan right and shop smart, I should be able to get it done quickly and for little money out of pocket.  Tomorrow I will know what this Friday's payday will look like and I'm hoping that will give me a better idea of where I stand on making further debt reduction process.  Other than that, not too much to report from here.  Hope you all had a great Monday and if you haven't already done so, get out and vote tomorrow. 

Current debt:  $234,184

No comments: