Monday, June 18, 2012

Just checking in...

Not too much to report from the around here, but I guess that's a good thing.  That means I haven't been spending a bunch of money and dig my hole deeper and deeper.  I'm currently staying pretty steady where I'm at, but I'm not going further in debt, so I'm going to look at that as a positive for today.  This Friday is payday and I currently still have quite a bit of money in the checking account from last payday, so I haven't had to pull out the credit card at all! Woohoo!  Now, that might not seem like much to some of you, but for me that's big progress!  I have to go to the gas station tomorrow and I know it won't be cheap, it never is, but at least I know I have the money to pay for it now, so I won't have to use credit.  I'm taking a few more days off from work and really hoping these don't become big spending days like they were last month when I did the same thing.  I have a few things planned, but not a ton of stuff, so it should be relatively inexpensive.  The week after this one is looking to be really mellow and should involve very little spending!  Yay!  I will have to work a really long one day next week, but the overtime will be a nice addition to my regular paycheck, going to be nice to have some extra to add to the debt.  :)

So, like I said, not a whole lot going on here, just wanted to check in. 

Current debt:  $242,070.51

No comments: