Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No news is good news...

Not much to report from around here, just plugging along. My refinance is all set and moving along well, should close next week and I've paid one of my big April expenses, one more to go, but I'm not transferring the money from savings until it is closer to being due. I have to make my annual loan payment to my parents on April 27th, so I'll transfer the money right before that in to my checking account.

I had a nice quiet weekend at home alone, the former BF, now currently my roommate, was out of town and I enjoyed the peace and quiet and the solitude. :) Friday night I stayed home and did laundry, cleaned, watch what I wanted on TV and puttered around. Saturday I went to a friend's son's baseball game then did a little shopping and came home to enjoy the rest of the day reading and watching a movie. Got all of my Easter stuff put together and ready for Sunday, then spend Easter out at my parents with my brother and his family. It was a lovely weekend. Very mellow and relaxing!

This upcoming weekend is looking to be much the same, not too much going on and I'm looking forward to it. These kinds of weekends are much needed, both for their relaxing potential and the minimal spending that happens. I'm looking forward to the weather continuing to get nicer and being able to be outside more and more.

I have some vacation time coming up next month with little planned other than some down time and my mom and I have a few day trips planned. Looking forward to that.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday and are enjoying this spring!

Current debt: $240,686.82

No comments: