Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ever tried Advocare???

I have been wanting to do an herbal cleanse for quite some time now and I've been really slow about getting on it.  When I was discussing this with a friend of mine, she mentioned that she's a distributor for Advocare and recommended that I try theirs.  I was a little reluctant, but thought what the heck, I'll give it a try.  She mentioned that if I became a distributor, I'd get the products at a discount, not to mention with signing up, I would get a lot of their drinks as well with my starter kit.  So far, I've been thrilled with all of the products I've tried.  I even ventured in to the skin care a bit, something I rarely do because I have very dry and sensitive skin.  The Advocare has been GREAT, very subtle and non irritating.  My skin has never been so soft and feels wonderful!  I'm thrilled with all the products thus far.  Does anyone else have experience with Advocare? 

If you're interested, check it out.  https://www.advocare.com/120424311

Current debt:  $243,565.24 

No comments: