Monday, February 20, 2012

eBay sales are going well...

Wow! I'm surprised that in just a week I've earned over $350 from the items I listed on eBay!! While I know this isn't going to be something I can sustain, it feels great to have cleared out a bit of clutter and to have made some cash on it. I'm amazed at what some people are willing to pay for some things. Oh well, it's all good for me!

Other than the eBay sales things have been cruising right along lately. We had a big family birthday party this past weekend, we have 4 birthdays in February and 3 of us were hitting milestones. 10-40-70!! YAY!!

The BF's mother suddenly passed away yesterday without any warning and he's having a tough time with it. They weren't especially close, but the suddenness of this has really shaken him up. Since I never met her, I'm somewhat at a loss as to how to support him, but we're working through it and we'll head to her funeral later this week and it will be nice for him to see all of his family.

That's about all from here, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...

Current debt: $243,358.85

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your BF's mom... sudden deaths are especially hard...

Way to go on the eBay sales!