Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Very little progress lately....

Things are just going along, not a whole lot of progress in any direction good, bad or indifferent. Feels like I'm sort of stuck in the same place just waiting for my next payday so I can pay off some more stuff. We're working really hard on not spending too much money and trying to be as frugal as possible. Eating meals at home and cooking from scratch, taking our lunch, reducing our utilities, etc. The BF's birthday is later this week and I'm waiting until that day to go buy his present, that way I can wait until payday and not have to use the credit card, which I'm doing my absolute best to try avoiding right now. Looks like this is going to be a fairly frugal week, not much going out, all bills are paid up and just kind of going through the motions right now.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful January, can you believe the first month of the year is going be behind us already? My my how time flies...

Current debt: $243,479.01 (YUCK!!)

No comments: