Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting it paid down....

So, I just received notification of what my first paycheck will look like this year and I'm excited to say that I'll be able to make several payments on my outstanding debt and work toward building up the savings account a bit too. I'll be making a $450 payment on my car, although the payment dues is only $398. $472 is going to the credit card, paying insurance of $132.52 and association dues for my condo, these are $223. This still will leave me with plenty of cash to get through the next 2 weeks until payday again. I'm waiting for a credit on my credit card for something I sent back, I received it too late for Christmas and didn't open it, just put return to sender and shipped it back. Frustrating, but luckily I found it at a better price locally and had it in time.

How are you all doing on the spending this new year? Are you keeping all of your expenses in check?

Current debt: $243,256.26 (going to look much better by the end of the week!)

1 comment:

Michelle P said...

Wow good job on the payments!