Monday, January 9, 2012

Fairly frugal weekend...

I had a relatively non-spending weekend which was great! I've been fighting headaches my whole life and I just went on a new medicine that I wasn't sure how I would react to it, so I didn't plan much and I'm glad. I slept a lot!!! Not sure if this medicine will work or not, it takes some time for your body to adjust to it, so we'll see, but the nice thing about sleeping so much this past weekend is that while I'm sleeping, I can't spend money. :) The BF and I stayed home on Friday night as he has to work on Saturdays. Saturday I went to a baby shower, then came home and since he was on call, we didn't want to plan anything. Sunday we went out for breakfast and then out to my parents to visit for a bit, came home from there and watched football and a movie. Now, I'm back to work today and I'm really sleepy still. I think I may have to cut back on the meds a little bit and slowly build up, I can't function on work days like this. Not too much going on this week, should be a fairly inexpensive one.

Hope everyone had a great, fun, frugal weekend and is doing really well on their resolutions...

Current debt: $243,079.16 (darn interest brought this back up, grrr!)

2 comments:

Michelle P said...

I had a pretty frugal weekend also.

The Executioner said...

My wife also fought headaches her whole life, until she did a food allergy test and found out she had some allergies to common foods. After changing her diet to exclude those foods, she is able to control her headaches better than she ever was when she tried to medicate them away. Food for thought...