Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oye! I totally overdid it at Christmas...

and now I'm having to face my debt head on! Ugh! OK, I can do this! I can get back on track and work at getting this back under control. Looks like it's going to be a mellow spending start to the year, but that's OK, I will be so happy when I've made progress by spring and can see the end of the tunnel that is currently my debt. The BF and I are both working on paying off debt and are both really supportive of each other and getting this under control. We want to do what we can to get our debts taken care of so that we can start our life "together" on the right financial footing. He currently has more debt than me, with the exception of my mortgage, but he's working a lot of OT right now and has vowed to put that all toward debt reduction. 2012 is going to be a great year for us, I can see it!

Current debt: $243,224.66 (yikes!!)

No comments: