Friday, December 30, 2011

The last working day of 2011...

Well, here we are, the last working day of 2011 and I'm feeling pretty good about my debt repayment plan and the progress I am planning for this new year. I've used my credit card a couple of times in the last few days, only because I'm close to being able to cash in my rewards for a statement credit and when I've used the card, I've immediately transferred money to pay off what I just charged and rounding up to the next $10.00 mark. For example, last night I was at the grocery store and I charged $39.32, so when I got home, I transferred $40.00 to make the payment on the card. I also used it for a $40 co-pay at the Dr. and then when I arrived at work, I made a $50 payment. If I don't have it in my checking account to make the payment, I can't use the credit card to make the purchase. After I'm able to cash in this reward, I'd like to convert to an all cash system for my day to day purchases. Does anyone else do this?

Happy New Year to you all. . .

Current debt: $243,256.26

No comments: