Friday, May 6, 2011

May is looking up...

I'm starting to gain some momentum on the debt pay down and it's exciting. I made my loan payment to my parents last week and won't have to make another one until this same time next year, so that is nice. I can fully focus on paying down the credit card debt that is solely from the divorce. I've been really watching what I am spending on everything else and cutting back on everything possible so that I will have the money to pay down the credit card. I've also been taking some classes for work that they are paying for, but I'm gaining skills to make myself more valuable to the company, so hopefully that will result in a raise and/or promotion. Next month I will have been at my job 10 years, longer than any employee other than owners. I'll keep you all posted on how the debt is decreasing...keep watching the tickers at the top of the page.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there. Enjoy your special day!