Monday, May 16, 2011

I sold the ring....

YAY!! I finally sold the diamond ring that was my wedding/engagement ring. I'm getting $4375 for it now, and when the jeweler sells it, I will get another $2000 which is more than I expected to get, so I'm happy! I sold it to a reputable jeweler that my family has dealt with for many years and am very comfortable with the offer they made me. I am going to pick up the check this afternoon from them and will be able to make a big dent in the debt later this week! Keep watching that ticker drop!

9 comments:

Louise said...

fantastic! that will put a nice big dent in that debt!

babybluewater said...

Good for you! That's great news :)

its me, sam said...

Yes! I'm doing a mental fist pump for you! I'm excited to watch the ticker go down!

Petunia said...

That's awesome! Glad to hear it.

Live Simply- Live Well said...

good for you. I know this has been a hard time, but you really have pulled through. Way to go.

Melinda said...

This is fantastic!!! I am SO happy for you! :)

Sharon said...

Holy moly...that must have been one nice ring...:)! Congrats!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

wow...glad that you were able to use the ring for something good! congrats!

Jerry said...

Good for you! No worrying about insurance for it or anything else and now it's going towards a good cause - you! Hope it all leads to good things.