Monday, April 11, 2011

Still chuggin' along....

Things are going smoothly and I'm not adding to my debt, but it still seems like it's only slowly going down. I wish for quicker progress, but I feel good that at least I'm not adding to it. I'm doing a pretty good job of watching my spending too, so that I have more to put toward the debt. Every bit helps...and I've been doing every survey opportunity that comes my way and that's paying off too. I'm really hoping to have this debt paid off by New Year's Eve so that I can start 2012 without this monkey on my back. I'm scrimping and saving every penny that I can to get this dead weight gone. I'll keep you all posted on how it's going, things are slow as I said, but steady. Hope you are all enjoying a nice spring, I sure wish the weather would improve here, I'm tired of all the rain. :(

6 comments:

babybluewater said...

Keep your head up and looking forward. You can do it! I'm sure if you stay focused you'll hit your goal. Good luck :)

LBC Teacher said...

Like they say, slow and steady wins the race! I think it's better to make slow, determined progress than to make a big chunk and then have to use the dreaded credit cards again. Those snowflakes really add up!

single mom, ditching debt said...

You've done it before and I know you can do it again! Good luck with your deadline date!

Victoria said...

Good job staying on track with you spending and debt management. Sometimes steady is good, because not extra expenses ;) hope that the weather has gotten better and get to enjoy spring weather - all the best, Vicky Driving Safety Advocate

Melinda said...

Just checking in on you this morning, hope you are doing good and had a good Easter!!! Let us know how you are when you get time!! :)

Melinda said...

Hi there! Just checking on you this morning, hope you are doing well and had a good Easter. Let us know how you are when you can!!:)