Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still just plugging along...

Not much to report, except that it's the 15th day of the month, and I've only spent money 3 days so far this month. I'm still housesitting for my parents, so I'm saving a ton of money by not having to buy groceries and using less gas getting to and from work. Looks like it's still going to be a few days before I have to spend anything. It was nice not to have to deal with anything for Valentine's day for anyone either. My ex has decided that he thinks he still loves me and wants me back, no thank you! He already cost me enough money and I'm certainly not going down that road with him again. Looks like I might finally have a buyer for my wedding ring too. I should know more by the weekend, so I'll keep you all posted. If I do sell it, I'll be able to pay off over half of what my current debt is....YAY!! Trying not to get too excited yet, but it would be fantastic if it works out.

Sorry, kind of rambling here, just not too much going on....

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, that's awesome ...only 3 spend days??? You are my hero...

Louise said...

well done with the no spending! I hope your wedding ring sell, that would be fantastic to pay off half the debt!

Melinda said...

I think you are doing great! Hang in there girl, this will all just a bad memory before you know it. Still tripping a little on your ex deciding that he wants to work things out after he put you through. Goodness.