Monday, February 21, 2011

I threw a party this weekend...

A good friend of mine just became a Willow House representative and I've always loved their products, in case you aren't familiar, they use to be Southern Living at Home. Anyway, I had a party at my condo this weekend in the clubhouse. I made some appetizers and desserts, opened some wine and threw a little party. It was so fun to get together with my girlfriends and we sold a lot of stuff, this is good for my friend as she will have made quite a bit of money on Saturday night and good for me because I will get a lot of free product. There are a few things that I want for my condo, since I lost a lot in the divorce, it will be nice to replenish some things, but there are also a lot of great items that I can get to give as gifts to my family and friends. All at for free or at a deeply discounted price, I'm looking forward to seeing what my total credit will be when this is all done. My sister in law saw many things that she wanted, but couldn't get everything, so now I know what to order so I can give her that for her birthday! Yay!

The rest of the weekend was pretty mellow, Friday night I was home baking some desserts for Saturday night and Sunday I watched my niece and nephew for a bit and then went home to read a good book. All in all, not too much money spent this weekend! Hope you all had a fun, frugal weekend as well!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Sounds like a good, fun weekend! Nothing like spending time with your girlfriends to make you feel better. Especially when theres a little wine involved! :) HA!!