Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a busy, busy season...

Wow, I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the last working day of 2010. Where did this year go? It's been a crazy one for me for sure and I'm happy to see it go. I'm working hard on paying the debt down and putting every extra nickel towards it. I've taken on EVERY single survey opportunity that has come my way and this month alone, I have earned an extra $416.50 by doing this. Now that Christmas is over and the spending has been halted, I think I will really start to see more progress on the debt reduction. I'm looking forward to some down time in January and maybe a little hibernating. :) I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and is looking forward to a safe and fun new year! Welcome 2011!!!

2 comments:

halfdozendaily said...

That's a nice chunk of change for just doing surveys! awesome!

Well-Heeled said...

Happy New Year! I haven't commented much but I've been following your posts and I am so glad that you got your divorce (that sounds weird, doesn't it? But I hope you know what I mean). The way you've handled the situation.. at least from the blog.. seams really mature and even-keeled, even in very trying circumstances. I admire you for that, and wish you the best for 2011!