Thursday, July 29, 2010

August is going to be better than July...

July spending has been so out of control! Ugh! I have no one to blame but myself. I've been WAY too social, going out way too much with friends and family, eating out, shopping, just plain doing stuff. August I am trying to keep much less busy, slowing down and enjoying summer. I still have plans, but not ones that will deplete the pocketbook as much as July has. I have my 20 year high school reunion this weekend and a retirement party to attend. Then starting next week it's quiet for awhile. I am now on a clothes buying spending freeze and have decided that when I do eat out, I am not ordering a beverage, this will help both the wallet and my waistline. I have a couple of books reserved at the library I need to pick up and a swimming pool at my condo just waiting for me to lounge by it. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

3 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

sounds like you had a great month!!! glad you are doing well.

Sharon said...

I love the mortgage tickler on your blog..the new look is great!

I'm jealous of all the fun you had in July...I hope to enjoy August because it's so sad to see the summer slipping by!

Sandy said...

Hi,
I am a financial writer and webmaster of many financial sites. I have written many quality articles on,General finance, Debt consolidation, Mortgage,Insurance,for many quality sites, keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site,I want to share my experience and knowledge with your site. And I want to contribute a quality unique article for your site. Please allow me.
It will be highly appreciated if you allow me.