Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just coasting along...

Not much to report these days. (that's a good thing!) Slowly paying off the debt and getting it under control. The soon to be ex is finally calming down and we are actually discussing things rationally and reasonably. I've been getting out more and meeting up with friends and I started a "hot yoga" class. I got a great deal of 20-90 minute sessions for $20!! Work is getting busier and busier and that's a good thing, I've been given more responsibility and this Friday marks my 9 year anniversary at my job, so hopefully those 2 things will result in a raise of some sort. :) Like I said, not too much to report right now, but that's OK, things are getting a little bit better every day. Now, if we could just get some sunshine on a regular basis, life would be grand!

4 comments:

paisley penguin said...

The sunshine was glorious yesterday. Hope you get the opportunity to get out and enjoy it. :)

singlemom said...

nothing but rain here :(

Live Simply- Live Well said...

so glad that you are finally getting back to normal. i hope that things with the ex continue to go smoothly.

LeighAnn said...

That's a great price! It's nice when you have a job you love. Good going!