Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Credit card debt is going, going, almost gone...

I've been making lots and lots of payments to my credit card, like a mad woman, just about every day I am making some kind of payment. Some days they are big, some days they are small. It's exciting to see the balance down to $2250! I'm hoping in the next 2 months to have it paid off in full. I'm going to be cutting some other spending in order to make it happen, but I can't wait to have it gone. I even been rolling the change in my change jar to get this darn thing paid off! Heehee, every bit helps, right?! Does anyone else ever go on a debt repayment rampage?

3 comments:

Louise said...

hey thats great to have them that low now! won't take you long at this rate to get rid of them.

MoneyGirlDC said...

Woohoo! That is so great.

singlemom said...

I'm on one now :) I only have $2,999 to go till I'm debt free :)

Congrat's on the going, going, almost gone!