Friday, April 30, 2010

Next month I'll be moving back here...

Here are some shots of the condo I own, that I've been renting out since I got married last November. I lived here for 2 1/2 years before getting married and never really did anything to make it "mine." I can't wait to get back in here and really make the place mine and show of my personality. It's almost like I'm starting with a blank canvas as it's all very "vanilla" right now. I'll keep you posted on changes I make as I do them...

From the top we have the bedroom, kitchen and 2 shots of the living room. It's really light and airy and I can't wait to really do it up. It also has a large bathroom and fairly good sized balcony which faces southwest, so it will be great to get out there and read a book when it warms up. Just about counting the days until I move back here! :)

8 comments:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

What a beautiful space! I can't wait to see what you do with it :).

Sharon said...

It's nice that you have a place to go to. It'll make the transition a bit easier. I'm anxious to see how you make it your own too! ;)

LeighAnn said...

It is so light and beautiful. I love the lighting near the kitchen. Everything looks so clean and happy feeling. It will be great!

Don't buy anything this weekend. :-)

LeighAnn said...

It is so light and beautiful. I love the lighting near the kitchen. Everything looks so clean and happy feeling. It will be great!

Don't buy anything this weekend. :-)

Moneyapolis said...

That's such a great place! Things will be so much easier to deal with once you have your own space again. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

eemusings said...

That is a gorgeous apartment. I'm sure you'll be happy there, and it's great that you don't have to stress about finding a new place.

Kate said...

beautiful! I dream of something like this!

Petunia said...

What a beautiful condo! You really chose well when you bought it.