Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Marriage update...

I have gone to a few sessions of counseling and today my husband went for his first one. He said it went fairly well and we are going together next Monday. Part of why I am holding off on moving out is that our tax return is due to arrive by the 27th and it's almost $10,000. Is that bad that I want to make sure I get my share of it? I'm interested to go home today and hear what the counselor had to say to him. DH has issues with me being too close to my family and I have issues with his drinking, so this should be interesting. Hmm...I'll keep you posted as to how it goes at home tonight.

4 comments:

Moneyapolis said...

I'd definitely stick around for my share of the tax refund - that's a lot of money! Hope counseling is productive and am glad to hear you're both going.

Live Simply- Live Well said...

i would stick around as well. i am sorry that you are going through all of this.

Sharon said...

Is the place you live your place? Why would you be moving out?

Hope things work out with as little difficulty as feasibly possible!!

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I only just found your blog and have been enjoying reading it. I was shocked when I checked in today and saw your last post. I wish you all the best. Be as strong as you can, remember it's okay to have the occasional pity party as long as you get up and keep going. And HELL YES!!! I would stay to make sure I get my share of the refund!