Thursday, April 22, 2010

The IRS is driving me crazy...

I am waiting for my tax refund in order to move out and proceed with the separation from my husband. We filed our taxes on Feb. 6 and are STILL waiting for our refund. He was a first time home buyer last year, prior to our wedding, so he is eligible for the rebate, which is why I think it's being held up. Originally the IRS website said we'd have our return by 4/13, then it switched to 4/27, now today it says we will have it by 5/25 as long as no errors are found. I've tried and tried to find a number to reach a human, but to no avail. Does anyone know how to get through to a REAL person at the IRS? I so want to get this taken care of so I can move forward. It's driving me crazy feeling like I am in limbo like this. HELP!!! :)

1 comment:

Chitown said...

I'm sorry. My boyfriend is having the same problem with the IRS. Hang in there.