Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tax return received, partially...

We received our tax refund from the state of California...we have to file that darn thing since DH works in California and lives there part time. That $1,209 was a nice surprise to see in the checking account this morning as we didn't think we would be receiving it for several weeks still. Now if we would just receive the federal refund which has the $8,000 tax credit with it for DH buying our current condo. That would really help us get through this tough time while DH's salary has been slashed back to minimum wage and we are bleeding money with the kitchen remodel. Speaking of...not much has happened since the pictures the other night, we were busy last night and have plans tonight, but hopefully we can get a lot done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone else is getting their tax refunds back soon too and not having to pay. :) It's almost spring, my favorite time of year, I'm hoping it is a beautiful one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.