Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Out of control...

Wow! I was just looking at my spreadsheet that tracks my survey earnings and so far this year I have earned $709.25!!! Holy cow! That's more than my husband is making every 2 weeks on his reduced salay of minimum wage!!! I have been very diligent about clicking on EVERY opportunity that comes in and trying them out, a lot of them haven't panned out, but at least it was only a 15 second time investment. I also had a really great one thru mysurvey that resulted in a $50 payout, I love those.

We're muddling through our kitchen remodel and have hit more than a few snags, but I think we have most of them ironed out now. We are having our counter tops installed next Tuesday and we found a local place that will install slab granite and do all the prep work for $2347.56!!! (If you are in the Seattle area and looking for granite, check out http://www.piuskb.com/) We are super excited! Then we still have to install the appliances and the flooring to go, but once the appliances are in at least I can cook and bake again! I can't wait to post pictures of it all done! I'll keep you posted!

Have a great day! It's a beautiful one here!

2 comments:

Lillie said...

It sounds as if the survey process is really working out for you. I would have been more than excited to get $50. I am going to check out the mysurvey site as well.

The granite tops are the rave now. I am sure that you will enjoy those in addition to appreciating the smart investment.

Sharon said...

That survey amount is awesome! I've tried a couple of them, but they keep rejecting me. I guess I'll keep trying!