Monday, March 1, 2010

The kitchen is painted...

Yes!! Finally we have the kitchen all painted and are getting ready to install the cabinets. We painted this past weekend and are moving the vent for the stove today, then the cabinets will go in over the next week and hopefully, I'll be cooking a meal this coming weekend. I'm not going to go out and buy the groceries quite yet, don't want to jinx it. :) I took pictures of the new color on the walls, but forgot to download them yet, so hopefully I can add the pictures this evening when I get home. It's a nice soft blue color and the rest of the walls in the living/dining room are a soft brown color. The cabinets are a medium brown. I think it's going to look really great when it's all put together.

3 comments:

Moneyapolis said...

Congrats on getting the painting done! Can't wait to see pictures of the colors!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

sounds like yall are moving right along.

Sharon said...

I'm so excited to see the pictures! Please post soon!

What is the first meal you will make?