Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kitchen: before & after...

It dawned on me that I never showed you what the kitchen looked like when we bought the condo, so I thought I would show you the before and (almost) after...

before...


and after...

we've opened up the room a lot by getting rid of the peninsula and adding the island. We took out the existing pantry cabinet and shifted things down, opening up a lot of kitchen space. I'm excited to see the completed kitchen with the pendant lights hanging over the island and the new floor in, but it's already a huge improvement over the too small and dated kitchen that was there before.

Sorry it didn't occur to me to show you the before until now...

4 comments:

The Brick Cottage said...

I LOVE the island! Your kitchen looks so much bigger with it. Great job!

indebt said...

Wow, even the before kitchen was nice! Love the renos!

Chitown said...

I am a fan of cherrywood but it also looked nice before. Win win. =)

Canadian Saver said...

I love the before and after shot!!!

Is it too personal to ask how much your renos cost? We'll be doing ours this summer/fall and I'm wondering how much to expect.