Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just earned another $50

this time from Vindale (see link to the right). I tried the Sham wow towels and that is what put me over the edge to earn the $50, then did a review of them. I did not like them at all. I thought they had a weird texture and didn't clean up all that well. I was sincerely disappointed. I thought they were going to be great! Vince, albeit extremely annoying, makes them look like a miracle product. Oh well, live and learn. Ha! If you have to yell that much about how great your product is it's probably not that great! (shrugging my shoulders).

2 comments:

The Brick Cottage said...

I've always wondered about sham wow. That's too bad they don't work but thanks for trying them out and letting us know!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

dude, you are like the survey queen!