Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Progress in the kitchen...


I came home from work yesterday to see that we have started to make some progress. Yay!!! The electrician is coming on Wednesday and hopefully he will be able to quickly finish his work, we're paying him by the hour, so I hope he's quick. :) Here's where we are at so far, we removed an existing pantry to open up the kitchen more and I think it's going to be a really good decision. We've also eliminated the peninsula that seemed to make the kitchen small and tight an will instead be installing an island that will give a more open feel. Just a start, but here's what it looks like so far. I'll try to post pictures every time progress is visible.


I have to tell you all, this is the first time I have added pictures to a blog post, so please bear with me while I learn how to do this. :)

4 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

nice!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Yay, pictures! I'm excited to see this kitchen take shape :).

theseus_1618 said...

As a recent kitchen renovator, I feel your pain! Hang in there, the end is worth the means.

The Brick Cottage said...

I'm looking forward in seeing how your kitchen comes together!