Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

2010! Wow, how did that happen? So, is anyone else doing well on their resolutions? So far I am doing pretty good. I have only had 2 sodas in 3 1/2 days and I've had SO much water! Holy moly! I went grocery shopping on Saturday and it was the first time in I don't know how long that I have done my shopping and not bought any diet Coke! I still have some at home, but I've been doing really well grabbing something else to drink and the real test was when I went out to eat and I just had water. That's really where I think I will start to notice big savings. I can't believe how much restaurants charge for a soda these days. Anyway...I just thought I would check in and let you all know I'm doing pretty well so far. Hope you are all too. Oh, and I have only spent money 1 day so far, not bad!

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

happy new year. I have not finalized my resolutions yet. Way to go on the no soda. I am not a big soda drinker, mostly water, except during allergy season. I have to drink it this time of year because the carbonation helps clear my throat.