Monday, December 21, 2009

Goals for 2010...

I think it's time to set some goals for the new year and the new decade...I'm going to try to make them achievable, but not too easy to achieve. I need a good challenge to get us where we want to be for the future, so here goes...


*Continue paying down both of the mortgages, paying more than the principal each month

*Stay consumer debt free

*Pay off the DH's car

*Continue adding to our retirement accounts, including the Roth IRA

*Not be too much of a Scrooge and let us have some fun with the money we do have, but to do it responsibly.



I know these aren't really clear cut goals and they need some fine tuning, but I wanted to get them down in writing and will work on the details of how I will attain them in the next 10 days. Got to start somewhere, right?

No comments: