Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We have keys...

Yay! This afternoon the Realtors dropped off the keys to the new place. We can't go in until 9:00 tonight, so I'm just going to wait until I am off work tomorrow to head down there. I've got my arsenal of cleaning products ready to go and am looking forward to getting in there and really cleaning the place up. It'll be so easy to get a lot done since it will be empty, no furniture or anything to work around. Oh, I can't wait to get in there tomorrow night and start cleaning! :) Yay! New place in a GREAT location! So excited!

3 comments:

Daizy said...

Glad things worked out so quickly. Cleaning an empty place it certainly a whole lot easier than one that's been clutter-fied. Have fun with the cleaning party! (you do have the utilities on, right?)

Live Simply- Live Well said...

so fun! I don't think i would have the patients to wait until the next day. I would have to go the moment I could.

Chitown said...

Congrats!!!