Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tenant is back in...

I was so surprised last week when the gal I thought was going to be my tenant e-mailed me to tell me she had changed her mind. She absolutely loved the condo when she saw it and was super excited about living somewhere so nice. I was disappointed, but thought oh well, it wasn't meant to be. Then on Monday morning she e-mailed me again and said she had given it a lot of thought and if it were still available, she'd like to rent the place. Yay! I am so happy to have this taken care of. She has sent me a non-refundable deposit and is looking to move the first part of December. This works out really well for us since we are trying to get work done on the new condo and have the wedding coming up in November. Lots to do, so it's nice to have this checked off of my list! I'll keep you posted if she changes her mind again. Fingers crossed that won't be the case! :)

3 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

thats awesome! Wow the wedding is getting super close!!! so exciting.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I like the part about the "non-refundable deposit!" That must be such a relief!!

SavingDiva said...

Yeah! :) Congrats on renting out the condo.