Thursday, August 27, 2009

New home...

Closing paperwork has all been signed by the fiance down in California and he has Fed Ex'd it back up here to the title company. I've arranged the wire transfer of the closing monies and we should be all set to close on Tuesday! Yay! I'll keep you posted on how things go. Hopefully we can start on Wednesday getting in to the new place and cleaning it out and seeing where we need to start with the first few renovations. Heading out right now, if I get time, I'll post more tonight.

4 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

so exciting!!!!
that is so great that yall are going to have a new place to start yalls new life together.

paisley penguin said...

So very cool!

thriftylittleblog said...

Tuesday is coming up quickly... so exciting!

Moneyapolis said...

Wow...I haven't checked back recently for updates and it sounds as if a TON of stuff is happening! Good for you and congrats on the potential condo purchase! I'm jealous of your downtown location. :)