Monday, August 31, 2009

Closing tomorrow...

Wow, this has all gone so quickly. We are closing on the new condo tomorrow!! And, I may have a potential renter already for my current condo. A friend of mine has a gal she works with that is looking for a place in the town I live in and is really interested. Yay! I have been so busy getting the wedding invitations out that I haven't even thought of packing yet. Oh well, good thing we aren't moving right away. We are going to go in to the new place and make some changes before we move in and since we still own this place, we aren't in any hurry to vacate. Besides, my potential renter is locked in to her current lease until Dec. 1. I wish it were maybe Nov. 1, but if it works out, she would be a great tenant! I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

L. Marie Joseph said...

Congratulations you are own your way to a new chapter in your life

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Lucky you- having a nice, clean place to live in while you renovate in the new place. Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly.

change is a good thing said...

Thank you to both of you for your support. Right now we are waiting for recording numbers then the keys are ours! :)

Kimberley said...

Congrats on the closing!!