Monday, July 6, 2009

Update on the goal

So, it looks like I will have no trouble at all reaching my goal of $20,000 by Aug. 31, so I am increasing that goal to $21,000 by that same date. When I chose that first goal, I really thought it was going to be a struggle to reach it, but it proved to be much easier than I thought. If the same is true again, I will continue to increase it. I'll keep you posted on how it is going. Keep checking back to watch the ticker above move along. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer....

3 comments:

Moneyapolis said...

That's great -- congrats on reaching such an ambitious goal and challenging yourself to save even more!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

awesome! what a great goal!

Janie said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you.

I love to set goals for myself as well. I had a goal to get out of debt $26,000 before getting married. It felt so good when I reached that goal.

Thanks for the post.

Janie at http://janieoutofdebt.blogspot.com