Monday, July 20, 2009

Transferred some more money this morning...

after having a fairly inexpensive weekend, I decided to transfer some more money into the savings account. Only $150, but every bit helps and is getting us closer to that goal of $30,000. We haven't asked my parents for any of the money yet for the wedding, they offered us a set amount of money and will give us some whenever we need it. Up until now, we have been paying for things on our own. I think we are about done paying for our stuff and what is left will be covered by the money they have offered us. So, I guess it's time to start asking for them to pitch in. I hate that, but I know they would feel awful if I didn't let them pay what they are comfortable with, so next time I see them, I will have to bring up the conversation and start getting some of the money from them to pay for stuff.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, we had fabulous weather here and we were able to get out and enjoy a lot of it, hope you did where you are too!

No comments: